PositionExhibition DivisionWork PlaceJVK INTERNATIONAL MOVERS CO,LTD.
36 Krungthep Kreetha Rd., Huamark, bangkapi. Bangkok 10240. THAILAND
- Female / Male
- Age over 25 years old, Bachelor Degree
- Have an experience in an exhibition' s service provider : freight forwarder.
- Able to work under pressure
- Skill : English, words, excel, power point , management
- Knowledge in Import - Export Customs Clearance Process (Temporary : ATA Carnet, Bank or Cash Guarantee & Permanent, DP1 & etc.)
- Survey and preparing quote rack up for issuing Job Cost and quotation.
- Purpose quotation to overseas agents and Thai customers.
- Able to work at night or travel to work in upcountry for several times.
PositionSupervisor (Export)Work PlaceJVK INTERNATIONAL MOVERS CO,LTD.
36 Krungthep Kreetha Rd., Huamark, bangkapi. Bangkok 10240. THAILANDDescription
Knowledgeable and responsible for packing moving domestic and international ( JVK International Moving Standard)
- Male only
- Age 23 years old up.
- Graduated in High School - Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Good command in English.
- Natural leader personality, Highly Responsibility and Good service mind.
PositionMoving ConsultantWork PlaceJVK International Movers Ltd. (Head Office)Description
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Expanding JWD/JVK name in the Thai market with a focus on the International Market in Thailand.
- Develop business in Thailand and create awareness of JVK’s brand name in the market.
- To achieve quarterly/annual sales target as assigned by The Company.
- Make direct contact with clients, schedule appointments with and conduct surveys at clients home/premises.
- Prepare quotations for clients, dealing with overseas agents and internal staff (Shipping, Imports and Operation Departments).
- Provide weekly/monthly activity reports to Head of International Department and attend weekly meeting with member.
- Show initiative in the identification of potential customers and devising marketing strategies targeted at the expatriate community including Embassies, Hotels, International Schools, International Corporations, NGO’s etc..
- Respond to any inquiry within sufficient time and ensure that you are contactable at all times during working hours.
- Assist the client and the team to handle any problems encountered, if any, in a professional manner.
- Keep accurate and orderly records. Your efficiency, effectiveness and methodical approach to problem solving will be regularly reviewed.
- Be available on occasion outside of normal working hours to attend events, functions and client visits as required by The Company.
- Have existing professional network within Bangkok.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in the Removal/Freight Forwarding Industry.
- Must have own transportation.
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office and related programs.
- Proven ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Thai/Foreign National.
Key Performance Indicators
- Business target in terms of Sales – Profit – Number of new corporate account and new customer base.
- Customer satisfaction index based on quality service and people.
- Financial index based on increasing volume of net profit.
- No more than two customer complaints on your direct job responsibility per year.