The Company conducts its business with responsibility and fairness. Therefore, the Company places importance on the principles of Corporate Sustainability which will enhance the Company’s competitiveness and business efficiency by aiming at achieving sustainable and stable growth in order to increase value to the Company, its shareholders, and stakeholders for the long run. Therefore, the Director and Management has established the principles of good corporate sustainability as guidance for the management and employees as 3 main pillars: -
The earth’s climate is predicted to change because human activities are altering the chemical composition of the atmosphere through the buildup of greenhouse gases-primarily carbon dioxide, methane, and nitrous oxide. The heat-trapping property of these gases is undisputed. Although uncertainly exists about exactly how earth’s climate responds to these gases, global temperatures are rising.
Environmental problems have become so complex that many individuals feel they can have no effect on them. Problems like oil spills, hazardous waste, loss of rain forests, endangered species, acid rain, the ozone layer, the municipal waste crisis can feel out of our control. At the very least, these problems require group and corporate action or government intervention.
But there are some things the individual can control. Waste reduction and recycling activities can make a difference.
THE BENEFITS OF RECYCLING
• Recycling Feels Good
• Recycling Saves Natural Resources
• Recycling Saves Energy
• Recycling Saves our Environment
• Recycling Saves Disposal Capacity and Costs
• Recycling is Good Business
FIDI has already taken very positive steps to encourage its members to adopt measures that will help in protecting the environment and safe guarding our natural resources. We support FIDI’s initiatives and will promote this policy in the following ways:-Environmental Policy
- Comply or ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations related to the environment
by considering the impact that may occur to natural resources and the environment and regularly
monitor and evaluate environmental performance reports.
- Create a culture within the Company and instil in all levels of employees' a conscience of responsibility on the environment and sustainable and efficient use of resources and energy e.g. reduce paper consumption, encourage double-sided paper consumption, turn off power when not in use, promote water conservation, and maintenance of office & warehouse equipment and vehicles etc.
- Support provision of knowledge and training for staff regarding the environment. Encourage all monitoring measures along with substitution measures to sustainably reduce environmental impact.
- Participate in transactions with trade partners that are environmentally friendly. Buy products or use alternatives that are less toxic or, preferably, non-toxic to get the job done.
- Encourage our customers to accept recycled and reusable packing materials, wherever possible.
- Combat paper wastage & recycle waste paper reusing as packing material.
- Wherever possible, encourage customers to loose load shipments into shipping line container instead of using wooden lift vans, thereby saving our forests, a very important natural resource.
- Ensure proper disposal of debris and waste, in accordance with the best practices.
The company will communicate the Environmental Policy with the employees in the orientation on the first day of work, set it to be one of the topics in the morning talk meeting every month and update version to all staffs through the internal public relations board at all area within the company.
Employees are the most valuable resource of the Company and is a key to success of the Company’s growth. Therefore, the Company establishes policies to treats employees fairly in terms of appropriate remuneration, welfare benefits and safety and good work environment as well as opportunities for advancement in the Company. Policy and guidelines for treatment toward employees are as follows:
1. Treat employees with respect for their honor, dignity and human rights and protect employees’ information.
2. Strictly comply with rules and regulations in relation to labor law and rules or regulations regarding employees.
3. Promote diversity, equal employment opportunity without discrimination of skin color, race, religion, physical disability, and any other personal traits or status that are not directly related to the undertaking of the assigned work.
4. Support and give importance to knowledge and training to equally enhance skills and competency of employees which are beneficial for career advancement depend on the potential of each employee according to the vision, mission, and strategy of the Company e.g. professional skills development, importance of safe working environment etc. In addition, the Company arranges seminar and training on good corporate governance, business ethics and anti- corruption to all employees which must be strictly.
5. Promote participation of employees to propose or set working guidelines and assist in development of the Company as well as be open to suggestions and recommendations from all employees regardless of their levels.
6. Give remuneration of various types to employees fairly, appropriately, and according to their knowledge, competence, experience, positions, responsibilities, and individual performance which are taken into consideration in line with the operating results of the Company both short and long term e.g. annual bonus and annual raise according to their performance.
7. Provide appropriate welfare and other benefits for employees such as group life insurance and health insurance, provident funds, and annual health check-ups etc.
8. Arrange a communication channel for employees to submit complaints and any recommendations related to work which will be taken into consideration and action will be taken for the overall benefit and relationship of all parties.
9. Promote participation of employees regarding corporate social responsibility activities of the Company.
10. Provide necessary facilities as well as a good working environment by taking sanitation and the safety of employees into consideration in order to improve the quality of employee work life e.g. Annual Basic First AID and CPR course practice for employee, annual fire drills and fire evacuation practice for employee, drinking water sanitation tests, air filter replacement and manage resting area and maintain clean toilets for employee etc.
The Company conducts its business with responsibility and fairness. Therefore, the Company places importance on the principles of Good Corporate Governance which will enhance the Company’s competitiveness and business efficiency by aiming at achieving sustainable. Therefore, the Directors has established the principles of good corporate governance as guidance for the management and employee. The Board of Directors conducts business with adherence to integrity and fairness by establishing regulations regarding the code of conduct of the business in order to guide the function of the Board, management teams and employees to work with care and honesty along with adherence to business ethics and other laws and regulations. The Board of Directors arranges mechanisms to prevent any business conflict of interests to effectively and efficiently achieve the Company’s mission. In this regard, the Company encourages all directors, executives, and employees to study and strictly follow the code of conduct. Besides direct internal communication to the employees regarding the Handbook, the external stakeholders including shareholders, investors, and interested parties have access the Handbook via the Company’s website.
Code of conduct
for JWD InfoLogistics Public Company Limited
and all Companies under JWD Group
The Company realizes the importance of conducting business with justice while paying attention to the stakeholders, the society and the environment with morality, ethics and good governance to carry out the operations of the Company with integrity, transparency and fairness. Nevertheless, the Board of Directors’ Meeting No. 3/2557 on April 30, 2014 has resolved a framework of the Corporate Social Responsibility Policy as follows:
1. To conduct business with fairness
The Company shall give importance to conducting the business within operate within a fair competition framework under related laws and regulations, which shall be practiced as follows:
• The Company shall encourage the employees to realize the importance of business practices within a fair competition framework.
• The Company shall support various public policies which promote fair competition.
• The Company shall conduct various activities in compliance with the competition laws and rules while providing full cooperation to the government officers
2. To strictly follow the Laws
The Company has policy to strictly conduct the business under the related Laws and Regulations.
3. Company Policy and Ethics
3.1.1 The Company shall instill ethical conscience, good values, and positive attitudes for employees to conduct business operations with integrity.
3.1.2 Employee must be polite and respect another employee, partner.
3.1.3 The Company shall provide an efficient internal control system with proper re-examination and counterbalances.
3.1.4 The Company shall encourage the employees, partners, representatives and trading partners to report policy infringement and unfair or unethical practices.
3.1.5 The Company must protect the benefit, secret of the company, customer. Information, such as company business, financial, personnel and the customer personal data must not release without authorization by the Management which must decide carefully and efficiency. Employee must keep information mentioned above secret all the time during employing or after resign, in case the Company found any leakage of the secret information by any employee, that employee agrees to pay the Company for any damage that arises
3.1.6 Must carefully use of Company assets to protect from any damage, and will not use company asset for employee own benefit or other party benefit that is not related to JWD group of companies.
3.1.7 The Company shall implement the anti-corruption program to include risk analysis throughout the supply chain and shall refrain from actions which may demand for, accept or propose assets or other benefits which may promote illegal practices or duty omission.
3.1.8 To rule the employee with fairness and no bias and protect staff from any harassment in the organization.
3.1.9 Ready to work as a team and willing to respect the comment from another employee.
3.1.10 To follow, support and direct the employee to obey the IT Policy, and Company’s Data Protection policy
3.2 Forbidden to do
3.2.1 Do not do personal work during working hour.
3.2.2 Conduct business as same as the Company business, to compete with the Company.
3.2.3 Act that can scandalize to Company reputation.
3.2.4 Use of fake message or conceal any information that should report to the Company
3.2.5 Work with carelessly that may cause damage to the Company, customer property and asset.
3.2.6 Disguise the truth in order to fine own benefit which may directly or indirectly cause damage to the Company name and reputation.
3.2.7 Obstruct or act anything to against the order of the Company or do any illegal things.
3.2.8 Do against the criminal laws.
3.2.9 Intentional or unintentional to disclose salary, increasing rate of your own wages and or other staff.
3.2.10 Ask or agree to accept money or gift from customer, vendor, partner, competitor or other person that deal with the Company or receive entertain that over the proper amount, except traditional gift or normal business entertain that not over 3,000. Bath.
3.2.11 Intend to do cartel by making agreement with the competitor to promote quotation or assist the competitor to promote their quotation.
3.2.12 Use the wrong information to illegally change the report, forms, accounting number or any information for own benefit.
3.2.13 Bribe the government, partner, vendor directly or indirectly through the third party which against the Company policy.
3.2.14 Paid or intentionally conduct the business to make other misunderstanding the Company ethics.
3.2.15 Become a person with overwhelming debt or bankruptcy.
3.2.16 Not protects the Company’s rights on intellectual property.
3.2.17 Copy works of the Company’s rights for own benefit.
3.2.18 Act to illegally seeking owns benefit.
3.2.19 Use someone not in the Purchasing Department to ask for gift, money, supporting from vendor, customer.
3.2.20 Neglect allows anyone to seek benefit or enter or disrupt computer program, data, and computer network without an approval by the Company or insist or allow downloading any copycat license program to the systems.
4. Anti-Corruption Policy
The Company intends to conduct business with transparency, adheres to good corporate governance, maintains the benefits of all stakeholders and provides an anti-corruption policy, while supporting activities which enhance and foster the executives and employees to conduct business operations in accordance with related laws and regulation.
5. Respect for Human Rights
The Company has a policy to treat all stakeholders, i.e., the employees, the directors, the shareholders, the investors, the clients with fairness and without bias for or against any person due to the similarities or differences in nationality, religion, sex, age or any matter.
6. Fair Treatment for Labor
The Company gives importance to equal treatment to all employees while providing work opportunities, remuneration, welfare, appointment and removal, and performance development along with moral improvement under the following guidelines:
• The Company shall respect the right to work in accordance with the principles of human rights without bias, discrimination, exclusion or prejudice in employment.
• The Company shall provide social protection and good working conditions for the employees, that is, measures for treatments of the employees shall be clearly specified and employment conditions shall be fairly determined. Furthermore, the Company has a policy to strictly abide by the Labor Protection Act.
• The Company shall provide health protection plans and safety in the workplace by promoting and adhering to the standards of operations of the Company to prevent accidents which may occur during operations.
Mr. Charvanin Bunditkitsada
Chief Executive Officer
JWD InfoLogistics Public Company
The company will communicate the Corporate Sustainability with the employees in the orientation on the first day of work, set it to be one of the topics in the morning talk meeting every month and update version to all staffs through the internal public relations board at all area within the company.